• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Interviews with Matt Abdelmassih

Red Don

Tiger
Staff member
10 Year Member
Good interview 0:00 thru about 33:00. First 10 mins are intro, etc, & Fred Hoiberg having to leave the game at Indianapolis because of illness. Starting about 10:00 talks about the team some, current status, very complimentary of Delano Banton. From 20:00 thru 33:00 talks about recruiting philosophies, transfers, and how recruiting has changed because of coronaviras limitations.

Last edited:

Just listened to that... good stuff. Doesn't really tell you anything about the players except that they are all off-campus. Matej Kavas was flying home today (Croatia?) I guess Yvan and Thor are already back in Europe.

He mentioned that Dalano Banton was going to be fun to watch... sounds like he's going to play PG a lot. I don't know that he'll be in front of Kobe King, but we'll see.

1589405148862.png

Last edited:
Here is Matt A's latest interview:

Easy to see why Matt A is a top-flight recruiter!
Among others, very complimentary of Lat Mayan, high-motor and a good shooter.
A lot of potential in Teddy and Dalano; they should complement each other.
Likely to see several guys average 10-15 points/game. With ball and player movement being paramount in Fred's system, it should lead to more players having scoring opportunities.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back