• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QUIZ: Name the Big 10 Athletic Directors.

Dave Feit

Recruit
10 Year Member
When it comes to hiring a new Athletic Director, everybody is an expert.

A good athletic director sets the tone for every sport on campus. They make the hard decisions on when to fire, and who to hire. They raise money for new facilities, advocate for their student-athletes, and are in charge of the experience for fans and alumni.

The Big Ten Conference has some very well respected Athletic Directors, many of whom are among the best in the business. As Bill Moos found out, being an A.D. in the Big Ten means navigating those power brokers to get what is best for your school and the league.

But how well do you know the Athletic Directors at each Big Ten school? You probably know the ADs at Ohio State and Iowa, but could you name the person in charge at Penn State or Illinois?

Take the quiz and see how well you do:

Big Ten AD Quiz

A good athletic director sets the tone for every sport on campus. They make the hard decisions on when to fire, and who to hire. They raise money for new facilities, advocate for their student-athletes, and are in charge of the experience for fans and alumni.

The Big Ten Conference has some very well respected Athletic Directors, many of whom are among the best in the business. As Bill Moos found out, being an A.D. in the Big Ten means navigating those power brokers to get what is best for your school and the league.

But how well do you know the Athletic Directors at each Big Ten school? You probably know the ADs at Ohio State and Iowa, but could you name the person in charge at Penn State or Illinois?

Big Ten AD Quiz
Well I suck! I got 4/14 but I knew going in that I didn’t know who they where.

I got 8 right as well, though I will admit 2 of the 8 were pure guesses. Without a list to choose from to help ring a bell, I probably would have only remembered 3 or 4 (including Trev).

Big Ten AD Quiz
A monkey taking random guesses would have got 3.5 on average. I got 3.

10…missed Wisconsin because I forgot the new guy’s name. Kinda surprised, because I don’t care. Barta and Gene Smith were the only ones I could name from memory.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back