• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Quincy Enunwa likely done playing football

Enunwa was always a favorite of mine as a Husker. I'm sorry to hear of his injury. I hope it can be resolved soon if only that he isn't in pain for the rest of his life.

That sucks. Had really hoped he could have a good handful of years as a #1 receiver in the NFL.

Hopefully his only limitation will be not being able to play football.

Am I misremembering, or did QE have an issue last year where the team declared him physically unable to play, but he tweeted out that wasn't the case?

Always sad to see a husker run into some bad luck. Hes got approx 12 million guaranteed over the next 2 seasons comin his way.... he will be fine. Thanks Q for all you did 4 husker nation. Peace to u and your family

It always seems short for a professional athletes career but Q actually had a nice long career compared to most. Hopefully he got good financial advice and invested wisely as he should be set to live a very nice life provided his health gets set. I think Quincy did extremely well for himself, hope he finds joy in his retirement and he makes it back for a wave to the fans in the future at Memorial. GBR

I always liked QE when he was here...and then went on to a respectable pro career. Not bad for a 2 star recruit on some services.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back