• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

James Carnie Gets His Nebraska Offer: Will Announce Monday 12 October

Wonder if Carnie was able to return that missed call from HCSF yet?:frost:

I have no doubt he has. Its a numbers game and I am sure they have told him that. Offer may still come but I am sure they told him to be patient. Does he wait of go to Iowa or K-K-State?

I have no doubt he has. Its a numbers game and I am sure they have told him that. Offer may still come but I am sure they told him to be patient. Does he wait of go to Iowa or K-K-State?

I think he waits until he gets the NU offer, if that is truly his dream school. I think they take him as an 'athlete' and find out where he can best be utilized. Anywhere but ia.

I think he waits until he gets the NU offer, if that is truly his dream school. I think they take him as an 'athlete' and find out where he can best be utilized. Anywhere but ia.

No guarantee he gets an offer and he could lose out on Iowa or K-State if push comes to shove and he holds out.

There will come a point where he may call the staff and tell them he is going elsewhere unless they offer.

Going to be a tight rope for Frost and staff.

Last edited:

No guarantee he gets an offer and he could lose out on Iowa or K-State if push comes to shove and he holds out.

There will come a point where he may call the staff and tell them he is going elsewhere unless they offer.

Going to be a tight rope for Frost and staff.

If I was Frost, I'd rather have guys that grew up living and breathing NU FB than someone from hundreds of miles away that you had to talk into coming here.

If I was Frost, I'd rather have guys that grew up living and breathing NU FB than someone from hundreds of miles away that you had to talk into coming here.

It's not always that easy especially when the two TEs in the class already are local

Last edited:

The Power 5 offers are really stating to pile up. It's easier to pass on a local guy who is getting only MAC and Mountain West interest, but when Power 5 schools who have done better than NU for the last 5+ years start offering that ups the ante. Tough call for the staff on this one.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back