• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Questions and, advice for the new folks to the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huskerthom

All Big 10
10 Year Member
First the question, @Red Reign , I have noticed lately a lot of threads about other B1G schools moved to the other teams board. The rule of thumb used to be that conference teams and teams on our schedule could stay on the main board. Just curious when it changed.

Now the advice. A lot of threads have been closed lately and a lot of people asking why. Also people asking why people are sent on vacation while others are not. So my observation as to why threads are closed. Either they started out as Troll threads or they have gone off the rail with no chance of returning to original intent. The key to the second type of closure is that once RR or another one of the board Refs ask you to get back on script. Get back on script.

The same is true for vacations. If @Red Reign asks you to get back on script and you continue to go off track. You may get a vacation. If you accidentally post something after RR has asked to get things on track. Respond to RR and let him know that you did not see his post prior to posting yours. THEN do not go back into the off track ways in that thread.

RR and others do a great job of keeping sanity on the board. We will all go off track once and a while. Just make sure you bring it back when asked. In my time I have had 1 vacation and been kicked out of probably 5 or less. All my vacation/bans have been deserved.

0_300x300_Front_Color-White.jpg

rRyRTGj.gif

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back