• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Questionnaire

Anything short of a new stadium will do nothing. View obstructed seats should be illegal. Memorial stadium is old and a terrible place to watch a game. Build a new stadium, tout it in recruiting, bring innovation into the new design, take the lead just like the huskers did building the strongest and fastest players in college football. Old time charm combined with functionality. Give the players what they want. Give the fans what they want. Food and comfort. Get rid of music coming out of speakers 20 ft away at 150 db. I've seen kids holding their ears crying. Leave the music to the corn husker marching band. It is what they are for.

Innovative thought and advancements are what made the Huskers national champions. The same attitude must be done with the stadium. Build a new stadium with new ideas, concepts and advancements.

Anything short of a new stadium will do nothing. View obstructed seats should be illegal. Memorial stadium is old and a terrible place to watch a game. Build a new stadium, tout it in recruiting, bring innovation into the new design, take the lead just like the huskers did building the strongest and fastest players in college football. Old time charm combined with functionality. Give the players what they want. Give the fans what they want. Food and comfort. Get rid of music coming out of speakers 20 ft away at 150 db. I've seen kids holding their ears crying. Leave the music to the corn husker marching band. It is what they are for.

Innovative thought and advancements are what made the Huskers national champions. The same attitude must be done with the stadium. Build a new stadium with new ideas, concepts and advancements.
Yep. Agree on this,

1000% agree on the 150db of noise from speakers right behind the fans. I'm honestly surprised they don't make ticketholders sign waivers for hearing damage in that end zone. It's inexcusable.

Just spent 100 plus million on a facility that isn't quite paid for, where does the money come from and where do you build it? I have no issue with the old facility, a face lift will work just fine.

You can say "do whatever you want, but I'm not spending anymore money" that was the gist of my response.

That was basically my response to most questions. Want to stay in my seats. More than happy to pay less; but, also ok if they keep long-time ticket holders on a grandfathered list.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back