• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Questionnaire

joncarl

Nobody important
15 Year Member
Anybody else get it? Some really interesting options. Some really good questions. I don't think the general fan can do it, but it sounds like if you have bought tickets and you are in the system you may receive and email to fill it out.

I’ve been trying to get the page to load for 5 min. Did the site crash?

In your opinion, what are the three (3) elements or characteristics of Memorial Stadium that could be enhanced to improve your overall game day experience?
Time it takes to enter the stadium
Concourse circulation
Quantity of restrooms
Quality/cleanliness of restrooms
Number of concession areas
Quality of concession offerings
Variety of concession offerings
Seat Comfort
Technology (i.e. video boards, sound system, etc.)
Enhanced Huskers Mobile App content & engagement
Wi-Fi/mobile connectivity
More seating located under cover
Time it takes to exit the stadium
Parking lot entry/exiting
Parking lot traffic
Traffic control
Time it takes to exit campus after the game

Enhancements to the fan experience at Memorial Stadium could include improvements to the food and beverage offerings at concession stands throughout the venue. Please select the three (3) food and beverage offerings you would most like to see added or expanded at Memorial Stadium.
BBQ
Burgers
Chicken tenders / nuggets
Chili
Cookies and other baked goods
French fries
Gluten free options
Grab-and-Go prepackaged options
Hot dogs / brats / sausages
Ice cream
Local chains (i.e. Runza, Valentino’s, etc.)
Nachos
National chains (i.e. Chick-fil-A, Papa John’s, etc.)
Onion rings
Pizza
Salads
Sandwiches (i.e. Philly cheesesteak, tenderloin, etc.)
Snack food (i.e. chips, popcorn, peanuts, etc.)
Tacos
Vegetarian / vegan Options
Other

If the sale of alcohol at Memorial Stadium during football games would result in fans being unable to leave the stadium at halftime and re-enter, how would this policy impact your attitude towards the future sale of alcohol at Memorial Stadium?
No impact
Somewhat negative impact
Very negative impact

What is your attitude towards legalized sports gaming at Memorial Stadium?
Very positive
Somewhat positive
Neutral
Somewhat negative
Very negative

There are a number of loyal supporters whose seats are subject to a grandfathered policy that has allowed them to maintain their location without a pricing adjustment. It is possible that Nebraska Athletics could eliminate these grandfathered seat policies and require all season ticket holders in similar sections to pay the same donation.

Implementing a seat equity plan could lower the average investment level for all but may displace some of these loyal supporters with grandfathered seat policies. How would you describe your attitude towards a future seat equity plan at Memorial Stadium?
Very positive
Somewhat positive
Neutral
Somewhat negative
Very negative

If the sale of alcohol at Memorial Stadium during football games would result in fans being unable to leave the stadium at halftime and re-enter, how would this policy impact your attitude towards the future sale of alcohol at Memorial Stadium?
No impact
Somewhat negative impact
Very negative impact
No positive options? That's not slanted at all ;)

Don't forget the stuff in this thread when filling it out, if any of this stuff is pertinent to questions in the survey....

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back