• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Question?

OMG, the coaches are professionals. Do you not understand bleeping amateurism? You just don’t get it. Don’t like it? Don’t bleeping play. Go find another Avenue. No one forced anyone.

Yeah ok, amateurism.

So one one hand, you tell them if they don't like it, go find somewhere else to play. On the other, you're complaining that all the good players will leave and the game won't be enjoyable.
You're nothing if not inconsistent.

Yeah ok, amateurism.

So one one hand, you tell them if they don't like it, go find somewhere else to play. On the other, you're complaining that all the good players will leave and the game won't be enjoyable.
You're nothing if not inconsistent.
You haven’t a clue dude. None.

Last edited:

And the pics of he new Lamborghini are all over

They are limited to what they can make. Not to mention, they don't have time to get a job anymore.
What are these limits you speak of? Honest question.

A scholarship student athlete has their education paid for. The roof over their head paid for. Their every nutritional need paid for. Their handpicked tutors and support staff paid for. They are given an opportunity that most high school athletes at best can dream about. They also have down time which they can spend making money if they choose. I was around many of them at UNL and you will be hard pressed to make me feel sympathetic to the plight of the poor D1 student athlete. There are literally a hundred kids for every one of them who would happily accept the unjust burden of getting to play the game they love in exchange for a free ride at a major university.

What are these limits you speak of? Honest question.

A scholarship student athlete has their education paid for. The roof over their head paid for. Their every nutritional need paid for. Their handpicked tutors and support staff paid for. They are given an opportunity that most high school athletes at best can dream about. They also have down time which they can spend making money if they choose. I was around many of them at UNL and you will be hard pressed to make me feel sympathetic to the plight of the poor D1 student athlete. There are literally a hundred kids for every one of them who would happily accept the unjust burden of getting to play the game they love in exchange for a free ride at a major university.
I was around some at my time at UNL also, the only part of your statement I would question was "downtime". that was maybe limited, but they had an upperhand at jobs in their offseason "downtime" over others because of their status of D1 athlete.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back