• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Question for you recruiting experts. What about Joe Fennell?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technically one of the three has to be 33.34%, Im guessing thats us, so Id say were in the drivers seat. :lol:

A further technicality would be that even after your adjustment we are only at 99.94%. This still leaves some school with a .06% chance.:lol::lol:

Aside: Personally, I would have never used as many significant digits as FLAS did. #ballsy.

No visits scheduled so far that I know of. He is high on Florida, South Carolina and Nebraska. He is being recruited by John Garrison and Terry Joseph.

He stated NU is recruiting him at DT. We need OL bad!! I wonder if that will change with some of the recent developments.

Commits to WKU...

Still in amazement on this one. Young man had offers from Florida, South Carolina, Nebraska, and others. Figured him for a SCar lean and then he announced this. Taggert is one hell of a recruiter, and this is one hell of a pull. Wish 'em all the luck in the world.

If he commits to WKU out of the blue like that....I have to wonder how legitimate/committable those offers truly were.

Could be he felt the most comfertable there....sometimes, as we both know, stranger things happen....and as you said Taggeert is a great recruiter and is turning the program around...

South Carolina seemed to be the destination....

Still in amazement on this one. Young man had offers from Florida, South Carolina, Nebraska, and others. Figured him for a SCar lean and then he announced this. Taggert is one hell of a recruiter, and this is one hell of a pull. Wish 'em all the luck in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back