• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Quarantine?

They tacked on 7 days for heart tests. They are still hanging their hat on miacarditis. Another consideration is the quarantine period has been lowered to 10 days, but the BIG still goes with 14+7. Basically, the BIG is making their own rules. They are smarter than everyone else.
The BIG is the little. The we are greater than thou BS is wearing thin. Unfortunately we are tied to a political boat anchor in favor of money which is BS. Until politics is removed from college athletics, the BIG is nothing more than a cesspool of BS.

The BIG is the little. The we are greater than thou BS is wearing thin. Unfortunately we are tied to a political boat anchor in favor of money which is BS. Until politics is removed from college athletics, the BIG is nothing more than a cesspool of BS.

Well, politics is all about Power, and in the US power comes from money, so until you take money out of college athletics I think we’re gonna have to live with the politics part. I haven’t seen any good plans for de-monetizing college athletics.

where did the big 10 come up with 21 days? Where does the CDC recommend that length of time?
The B1G is the only organization on the face of the earth requiring a 21 day quarantine. Was this duration based on the science that no one else is privy too or douchery? You be the judge.

Well, politics is all about Power, and in the US power comes from money, so until you take money out of college athletics I think we’re gonna have to live with the politics part. I haven’t seen any good plans for de-monetizing college athletics.
The B1G presidents chose to walk away from quite a bit of revenue this season. Perhaps politics played a factor, but it's fair to say that egos, obstinance and just plain ignorance definitely did.

This is exactly what worries me... B1G rules could make a full season impossible, not the actual virus

now you're catching on to the plan.

Oodles of money, escaping the University of Texas, and all the other b.s., this is not a good conference for us. As time goes on, everyone eventually figures that out.

Last edited:
You cannot test out of quarantine.

I assume Sabin had a + rapid test.

This was followed up by the more accurate 2-3d PCR tests.

So it MUST have been determined to be a false positive, therefore negating the "cannot test out of quarantine" rule.
What is a "cannot test out of quarantine" rule? Is that a NCAA rule? SEC?

The B1G is the only organization on the face of the earth requiring a 21 day quarantine. Was this duration based on the science that no one else is privy too or douchery? You be the judge.
Wasn't based on science. It was based on the hope it would cause more games to be canceled so they could say "see.....we told you so".

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back