• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Quarantine?

HUSKERINWYO

Recruit
10 Year Member
Nick Saban tested positive for Covid-19 four days ago but yet he was allowed to be on the sideline coaching his team, many times not wearing his mask. How come he didn’t have to quarantine? Just goes to show what BS this whole thing is.

Nick Saban tested positive for Covid-19 four days ago but yet he was allowed to be on the sideline coaching his team, many times not wearing his mask. How come he didn’t have to quarantine? Just goes to show what BS this whole thing is.

Because he tested negative twice before the game

It was likely a false positive given that his next two tests were negative as noted above by RR.

Will the Big 10 allow this to happen? (Retesting?) Or are you out 21 days no matter what. I hope there is some middle ground like they did with Saban.

You cannot test out of quarantine.

I assume Sabin had a + rapid test.

This was followed up by the more accurate 2-3d PCR tests.

So it MUST have been determined to be a false positive, therefore negating the "cannot test out of quarantine" rule.

where did the big 10 come up with 21 days? Where does the CDC recommend that length of time?
They tacked on 7 days for heart tests. They are still hanging their hat on miacarditis. Another consideration is the quarantine period has been lowered to 10 days, but the BIG still goes with 14+7. Basically, the BIG is making their own rules. They are smarter than everyone else.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back