• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Quarantine Hobbies

E7B276E7-2572-4AFA-B6C1-3AA2FCC7DC2C.jpeg

Had to give Betty away today, no roosters allowed in the city. We were trying to keep him but his crows were getting louder and louder. He went to a good home and will have lots of hens to play with. Sad day for us though.

A little over six months since we started this project we were rewarded with two eggs today.
View attachment 54082

‘Sadly, not long after I posted this I got a visit from the Government Overreach Dept. telling me that we weren’t zoned to have chickens. One of my wonderful neighbors reported us and I had to rehome all my birds. So in the end we got 6 eggs out of the deal which comes out to around $200 an egg when figured against all the expenses. It’s very irritating because a searched online to make sure we were ok and found nothing and even more pissed that some neighbor couldn’t come discuss with us in person to find a solution without involving the city.

I told ya to make some chicken wings, some fried chicken. Now, some one else is gonna feast on some fried chicken and chicken wings. Sounds like your neighbors really suck asss.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back