• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Quality of Current Commits

I would hope not considering one or two of them weren't even in the recruiting database when we got commits from them.
Several folks have pointed out how one slipped through the cracks. Fortunately, our staff having relationships with the right people helped us find someone we evaluated to be a player we want. Let's face it, the databases are a part of the game now, and a tool everyone uses. But I don't think it's the only tool that will help us find good players. I'm also glad our staff doesn't have tunnel vision in how we are looking for talent.

Several folks have pointed out how one slipped through the cracks. Fortunately, our staff having relationships with the right people helped us find someone we evaluated to be a player we want. Let's face it, the databases are a part of the game now, and a tool everyone uses. But I don't think it's the only tool that will help us find good players. I'm also glad our staff doesn't have tunnel vision in how we are looking for talent.
Absolutely, gotta use your relationships more than the services quite honestly.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back