• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QPR manager Mark Hughes says managers 'losing faith in referees'

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
My point over and over about how United seem to always get these decisions...especially at Old Trafford...time and time again these decisions favor them....you go into a game in Manchester with one hand tied behind your back....I expect the red to be overturned....problem is the damage is done....a bogus sending off and PK and having to play 75 minutes with only 10 men....to keep it to only 2-0 speaks volumes for QPR....but the loss of those three points coudl be devistating in the end....

Even United manager Sir Alex Ferguson admitted Young was offside when he was fouled.

QPR chief executive Phil Beard was unimpressed with Young's reaction to the minimal contact from Derry, tweeting: "Difficult to take after watching numerous replays but Ashley Young could partner Tom Daley [the diver] at the Olympics."

Ferguson had some sympathy for former United player Hughes.
"Ashley was a yard offside and I understand why Mark is angry," said the United manager.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17653299

My point over and over about how United seem to always get these decisions...especially at Old Trafford...time and time again these decisions favor them....you go into a game in Manchester with one hand tied behind your back....I expect the red to be overturned....problem is the damage is done....a bogus sending off and PK and having to play 75 minutes with only 10 men....to keep it to only 2-0 speaks volumes for QPR....but the loss of those three points coudl be devistating in the end....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17653299
That was a really bad call. Seems to happen very often that "big" clubs get the benefit of the doubt over "little" clubs. Just look at Chelsea vs Wigan this weekend or Fulham vs Man Utd two games ago. QPR was unlucky to get the PK and the red but was very lucky to have the game end only 2-0. Kept ten men behind the ball for the vast majority of the game. Even as a United fan, I didn't like how the first goal happened.

Sadly, I think QPR will end up being relegated. They need results against Swansea and West Brom as I don't see them performing well at Chelsea and at City. Tottenham I think will be up for their home game as well as they are fighting to keep a champions league spot.

Its been going on for a long time and United is the biggest benifactor of it....

Very lucky? Really? A ten man team rarely has any chance when they play down for 75 minutes....we will never know how this game may have gone had it been called fairly....heck QPR has just recently beat both Aresnal and Liverpool....

United fans know how that first goal happned....they have come to expect it....they've been gifted like that so many times over the years....nothing new....they expect it...just ask my Uncle....

I think your wrong they will stay up....but this has nothing to do with QPR is has to do with the United's of the world getting all the breaks and their fans pretty much saying 'oh well...sorry but that is the way it is'.....

The EPL is not a great league this year....heck United got knocked out of both the CL and Europa League...which tells me all I need to know about the EPL and United...and with a the help of refs will probally win a title again...so be it....United wins titles because the refs make the difference in 3-4 games a season enough to seal a title and honestly fans in England are growing tired of it....

Life will suck when Alex Ferguson retires as refs will feel much less pressured to make the calls that Fergie and the faithful at Old Trafford expect...as one English friend said....its feels like Dick Turpin is on the loose again and United just robbed another team...

Read the comments on this blog....folks who get it that United gets away with this stuff week in and week out and year after year....sad...

Hey, nice gift-wrapped game for United again.

Color me surprised.
Man United should simply get a win for every game on the schedule. That is more fair than the crap their opponents have to deal with on the pitch.

http://www.soccerbyives.net/soccer_...unday-your-running-commentary-1.html#comments

That was a really bad call. Seems to happen very often that "big" clubs get the benefit of the doubt over "little" clubs. Just look at Chelsea vs Wigan this weekend or Fulham vs Man Utd two games ago. QPR was unlucky to get the PK and the red but was very lucky to have the game end only 2-0. Kept ten men behind the ball for the vast majority of the game. Even as a United fan, I didn't like how the first goal happened.

Sadly, I think QPR will end up being relegated. They need results against Swansea and West Brom as I don't see them performing well at Chelsea and at City. Tottenham I think will be up for their home game as well as they are fighting to keep a champions league spot.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back