• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB William "Pop" Watson Flips To VA Tech

Only a 3 star? ;)
For now. Thinking size of school and geographic location would keep him from a 4th star? Think we have a good one.

With Whipple, recruiting can tap into a market (geographic location) in the Northeast that hasn't really looked at in the past. Normally the Northeast is predominantly Penn St, Notre Dame, and Ohio State?

Wasn't the last recruits from Massachusetts Taariq Allen, WR and Eric Lee in the Secondary? Thought also there was a FB at one time?

For now. Thinking size of school and geographic location would keep him from a 4th star? Think we have a good one.

With Whipple, recruiting can tap into a market (geographic location) in the Northeast that hasn't really looked at in the past. Normally the Northeast is predominantly Penn St, Notre Dame, and Ohio State?

Wasn't the last recruits from Massachusetts Taariq Allen, WR and Eric Lee in the Secondary? Thought also there was a FB at one time?

Lee from Milton MA and Allen from Weston MA

Okay, doing my part with my last posts to ensure this stays on topic. I am attaching another link to the camp. What stands out about this is William is not ranked nationally (yet) but still won MVP for the QB position. Other MVP selects for their positions were ranked in either the top 100 or 300.

Last edited:
Lee from Milton MA and Allen from Weston MA
Pretty sure Eric Lee was from Denver, CO. Without looking it up, maybe Valor Christian HS?

Note: So I did look it up... Eric was the CO HS player of the year as a senior. However, the 2019 roster does list him as being from MA.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back