• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB rotation in full effect..

LSU won national championship i believe with rotating qbs in 2007. When Pelini was d coordinator there

Not what one prefers for continuity, but what is one to do if you can't identify a consistent QB for your starter. I don't know that we have much to lose this year. Get both our QBs some experience, stick with the hot hand if one emerges. Perhaps next year one or the other (or even Smothers) will emerge as a consistent gamer.

Can we win football games rotating QB’s? Consistently?

Yup.

5b848fa8b04d8.image.jpg

Why did we use two quarterbacks on the field at the same time vs. Ohio State? IMO it looked effective, we moved the ball against one of the top defenses we have faced this season. We went back to it maybe for one play against Northwestern and I can't remember what was exactly said but SF did not like the "look" the defense was giving. You'd think if we went with that look and didn't exactly think the plays we have in this package work we could scheme something to maybe get Wandale the ball or another pass catcher if they were taking the qb's away.
I just don't understand how we put both of them on the field against our toughest opponent and then go away from it. Similar to the I formation last year against OSU and we barely have seen it since.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back