• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Richard Torres Trending To Nebraska

Some interesting comparisons and a bit of hype in that article. I hope others read it. If he can seriously fling the ball 80 yards at his age and size, that is impressive! Curious why the major Texas schools aren't after him.

To this day I wonder why AL and Auburn barely gave Ameer a sniff

Or NE letting Easton Stick go the NDSU

Sometimes it just does not make sense

Some interesting comparisons and a bit of hype in that article. I hope others read it. If he can seriously fling the ball 80 yards at his age and size, that is impressive! Curious why the major Texas schools aren't after him.

Texas has a commitment from Maalik Murphy, a consensus 4-star who has been committed since February...Texas A&M has a commitment from 5-star Conner Weigman, also committed since February.

I was fairly impressed with his ability to escape under duress and pretty accurately deliver from a variety of body positions to a variety of locations on the field. Likely wont be able to pull off his Rozier-esque field reversal the the P5 level, but he should be able to leave the pocket and get rid of the ball.

The most impressive feature is that his eyes are always glued downfield, even when the bodies are flying around him and at his feet. It's almost impossible to teach that.

Texas has a commitment from Maalik Murphy, a consensus 4-star who has been committed since February...Texas A&M has a commitment from 5-star Conner Weigman, also committed since February.

There you go that answers a lot of questions too

Still leaves TCU and Texas Tech as P 5 schools

Thank you

Last edited:

Still plenty of time for them to pursue him, especially if he lights it up this fall

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back