• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Richard Torres is N

I hope it turns out well for him (these injuries are so common, it seems the rate of success for the surgeries are close to 100%, though I may be totally wrong) and not to sound insensitive, but this should eliminate a bunch of those schools that were really starting to get in his ear after his stellar performances the 1st 3 or so games.

As usual, Red Reign has hit the football on the head! We need to honor his offer and bring him in as a RS Frosh. Give him plenty of time to heal! Our "It's all about the 'Benjamins,' approach to the injuries of others," is very offensive to me. Humans are not like a, "runt in the litter!" Bring in another QB this year, either from the transfer portal or another h,s, Let them both (eventually) compete against each other. We had a cow on the farm who, when giving birth to her very oversized calf, was paralyzed in both rear legs. Dad had a vet design a "sling" and it took over 6 months for her to walk on her own--a miracle. To boot, her newborn calf eventually won a "1st blue ribbon" at the county fair. That's why many watch the Hallmark Channel--human interest stories of unpredicted positive outcomes makes most of us smile.

As usual, Red Reign has hit the football on the head! We need to honor his offer and bring him in as a RS Frosh. Give him plenty of time to heal! Our "It's all about the 'Benjamins,' approach to the injuries of others," is very offensive to me. Humans are not like a, "runt in the litter!" Bring in another QB this year, either from the transfer portal or another h,s, Let them both (eventually) compete against each other. We had a cow on the farm who, when giving birth to her very oversized calf, was paralyzed in both rear legs. Dad had a vet design a "sling" and it took over 6 months for her to walk on her own--a miracle. To boot, her newborn calf eventually won a "1st blue ribbon" at the county fair. That's why many watch the Hallmark Channel--human interest stories of unpredicted positive outcomes makes most of us smile.
Dang I was hoping the newborn calf was going to grow up to be Russ Hochstein and start in the NFL.

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back