• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Logan Smothers is N; Update: Upgraded To A 4 * By Rivals

Confused by #3. Smothers has a modest offer list that includes Southern Miss, Troy, UAB, South Alabama, Austin Peay and Tennessee Tech. He had drawn interest from Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn and Mississippi State, but the Huskers were the only Power Five program to offer. Not dogging the kid, he'll be a consensus four-star eventually, but that statement isn't really accurate.
My mistake, I thought they had offered. Thanks for the correction.

16 months of keeping him excited in us, and ONLY us.

Sounds like from all I am reading/hearing about this kid that is not going to be an issue. He appears to be all N and is going to be/wants to the be THE peer recruiter for the 2020 class. With a dad who has a quite a resume in Alabama High School Football I think that helps us too.

Look the vast majority of kids never waiver on their commitments (easy to verify). The few who do give a fan base heartburn and make them squeamish about all of the top kids that commit.

smothersbrothers.jpg

Any relation to the Smothers Brothers from the 60s?

He plays Baseball too.

Sounds like from all I am reading/hearing about this kid that is not going to be an issue. He appears to be all N and is going to be/wants to the be THE peer recruiter for the 2020 class. With a dad who has a quite a resume in Alabama High School Football I think that helps us too.

Look the vast majority of kids never waiver on their commitments (easy to verify). The few who do give a fan base heartburn and make them squeamish about all of the top kids that commit.
Well said ,this young man doesn't seem to be about collecting offers.

I like your optimism RR. Must have a guy running the HuskerMax game show with that kind of attitude. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ride your bandwagon of optimism.

I like your optimism RR. Must have a guy running the HuskerMax game show with that kind of attitude. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and ride your bandwagon of optimism.

I am just going off what I have read and heard. I agree though some kids you land you have to be nervous until they sign the LOI. This kid to me does not fall into that category.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back