• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Logan Smothers is N; Update: Upgraded To A 4 * By Rivals

Has some shifty hips and stutter steps. Not sure I could compare his running style with, but it is working for him in HS. Nice touch, but not sure I saw any lazer beams into windows. 1 game though. Fun kid to watch.

As much as I love to see his success...….something about the QB recruiting position always scares me. There is just so much attention put on being the starter you wonder how many of them will stick around or even fall through with their early commitment. Smothers would be our 3rd highly ranked QB in 3 years with the first one having started as a freshman. These QB transfers have to be driving coaches nuts

Wow! He looks like a college QB already. I hope he can stave off the SEC teams' pressure in recruiting and signs with us.

He is not going to the SEC. His dad is a prominent coach in HS football in AL they get the recruiting game. He is solid to Nebraska

He is not going to the SEC. His dad is a prominent coach in HS football in AL they get the recruiting game. He is solid to Nebraska
I just try to temper my excitement with recruits because I know how difficult a process it is for 17 year olds under great pressure. Knowing his dad is a prominent coach is a definite benefit for us. I guess with recruiting I'm always skeptical. I still have a Blackshirts hat with Bookie's signature, maybe that's part of my skepticism haha. I know apples to oranges, but I don't take anything as assured with recruiting anymore.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back