• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Logan Smothers is N; Update: Upgraded To A 4 * By Rivals

A couple things.
1. Always good to get one out of SEC country
2. A lot of people comparing his speed to TM. I would like to point out a difference. Taylors legs below the knee were much thinner. Look at his calves in the picture with SF they are huge. To me that means durability.
3. he was offered my some of the biggest and still chose us.

Confused by #3. Smothers has a modest offer list that includes Southern Miss, Troy, UAB, South Alabama, Austin Peay and Tennessee Tech. He had drawn interest from Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn and Mississippi State, but the Huskers were the only Power Five program to offer. Not dogging the kid, he'll be a consensus four-star eventually, but that statement isn't really accurate.

Confused by #3. Smothers has a modest offer list that includes Southern Miss, Troy, UAB, South Alabama, Austin Peay and Tennessee Tech. He had drawn interest from Ohio State, Alabama, Auburn and Mississippi State, but the Huskers were the only Power Five program to offer. Not dogging the kid, he'll be a consensus four-star eventually, but that statement isn't really accurate.
Agree but as at the end of your sophomore year to even have those offers is impressive. More than likely 2021 until he sees a first start as a Husker an incredibly bright future for him seems certain.
Three top shelf QB's recruited and a very good transfer coming in eight months. I'd say Frost and company are earning their salary before they play their first game.

Agree but as at the end of your sophomore year to even have those offers is impressive. More than likely 2021 until he sees a first start as a Husker an incredibly bright future for him seems certain.
Three top shelf QB's recruited and a very good transfer coming in eight months. I'd say Frost and company are earning their salary before they play their first game.

There's a difference between earning some decent offers like Southern Miss and Troy, and stating "he was offered by some of the biggest." That implies, at least to most, that he has offers from the schools I mentioned above where he camped and had drawn interest.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back