• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Logan Smothers is N; Update: Upgraded To A 4 * By Rivals

I hope not because he can sign in just a tad over 16 months in December 2019

Being a coaches kid I suspect he will keep his commitment. Just a feeling on my part
I agree...other schools will come sniffing around, but I have that same feeling that he will remain solid and keep his recruiting shut down.

I would never claim to be a talent evaluator, but I always love seeing players who make their craft look effortless (much like other professions aside from sports). On film this kid does this running and passing- he just executes so effortlessly.

I would never claim to be a talent evaluator, but I always love seeing players who make their craft look effortless (much like other professions aside from sports). On film this kid does this running and passing- he just executes so effortlessly.
Perfect evaluation he just makes it look so natural,especially his throwing motion.

They have good genes in this family. The older brothers play college ball. We may as well offer the two younger ones right now.
DjE-ZRlU8AAKP_I.jpg

A couple things.
1. Always good to get one out of SEC country
2. A lot of people comparing his speed to TM. I would like to point out a difference. Taylors legs below the knee were much thinner. Look at his calves in the picture with SF they are huge. To me that means durability.
3. he was offered my some of the biggest and still chose us.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back