• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB Jayln Gramstad

I like this guy... kinda like your lucky poker chip, just a little confidence in your pocket. Let's get em!!!

Yup. Respectfully last year doesnt mean anything regarding this year. QB room is night and day. They are obviously looking at bringing in Jalyn as Qb3.

Think about it. NU is loaded at TE and thin at QB. Depth has been a concern, and they want to RS Kaelin. Gramstad has zero experience at this level, HH has won at this level. Gramstad would be starting from scratch this fall (if they offer), HH is the starter until the staff says otherwise.

To me, all this equals HH stays at QB. The staff might have some gimmick plays in mind for HH out of some exotic formations, but I'm seeing him at QB permanently.

JMO

Think about it. NU is loaded at TE and thin at QB. Depth has been a concern, and they want to RS Kaelin. Gramstad has zero experience at this level, HH has won at this level. Gramstad would be starting from scratch this fall (if they offer), HH is the starter until the staff says otherwise.

To me, all this equals HH stays at QB. The staff might have some gimmick plays in mind for HH out of some exotic formations, but I'm seeing him at QB permanently.

JMO
Agreed, but HH may get playing time contributions if he can handle it and qb duties.
IOW, what we don't have is a passing TE. See what Satt did at SC with his TE there.
I think there may be some back up style of game planning installed being as there's quite a difference between DR and HH's strengths, and we need to win.
I'm not saying it'll be his position but a change up, nor will last years style be exclusively played if DR gets hurt, but being flexible and have a few things installed may happen.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back