• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked QB Fuller and LB Lambert

Status
Not open for further replies.

BornToBeRed

Blackshirt
5 Year Member
They'll both be at Penn State this weekend for the Alabama game.

I know Fuller's visit is an unofficial, but I don't know about Lambert. This is Penn State's big weekend - comparable to what Ohio State is building up to be for us. The story I read listed thirty recruits, a mix of '12 and '13 kids, heading to Penn State this weekend.

We'll see how the game goes. Frankly, Penn State is like us in that a visit means a lot more to these kids than a good game and a win/loss. They've got plenty of atmosphere and such to show these players should the game not go as expected. ;)

They may want to visit Alabama after this game.

Frankly, I think Lambert might just be going to this game so he can see Alabama. He's got an official set - and Penn State isn't recruiting him. So there's no way they're paying for this trip. I think Lambert just wants to be on the sidelines for an Alabama game - regardless of which side of the field he is on.

Fuller and his dad will be here for the Ohio State game with his dad per John Talman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back