• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

QB CHUBBA PURDY N

It's great to see DONU winning a recruiting battle with OU and to see the interest across several positions that athletes are showing. I didn't play football, so my talent evaluation is suspect at best. Do others think his FSU film looks better than what Haarberg showed (including a very strong arm) in the spring game? Regardless, we will have serious competition at the QB position which is good.
It doesn’t matter if you played football. No one posting has any more of a guess as to which player will exceed expectations or how the team will perform than you do. They just state it with such certainty and confidence that it can shake one’s confidence. We have a great group of QBs, RBs, WRs, with an offensive line that “fans” say is suspect, of which I disagree, that will result in a pretty good season in 2022.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back