• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Q&A: A.J. Natter host in-home visit: Talks Huskers and the 2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....from the folks at Big Red Repor....free content article....honestly the only kid who may leave will be Cook if he gets a Bama offer and we have known that all along...I think AJ sums it up pretty well.....looking forward to him being a Husker....

What did you guys talk about?

Natter: “We talked about a lot of things, we had dinner and the topics were endless. We talked about what we do up here and shared some old stories from both of our lives, including my parents. We talked about some football stuff of course, the whole big deal up here in Wisconsin right now is the Wisconsin job. We talked about it a little bit, but not really that much. We also talked about the Nebraska program a little bit. We had a good grasp of it, but it was more in-depth. He really shared what he thinks of the program. We even got into politics (laugh).”

You mentioned Coach Pelini and him telling where he thought the program is at? What about you, after watching a lot of games in person and on TV, what did you think of this season and the direction of the program?

Natter: “I think overall it was a good season. A 10 win season is not a bad season. Obviously it wasn't the way the game was supposed to go and it wasn't how we wanted it, but it happens. I have been getting grief up here about it, but it was a good season. People have to realize that you are going to have those type of seasons. You finished at the top of the Legends Division – that's pretty impressive. Considering the competition in the league, I honestly think people need to take a breath and look at the facts. I heard people talking about the game this weekend and how they are frustrated by it. Everyone should be frustrated about a loss, but look at the accomplishments over the season as well. It could be better, it can always be better, but the season was not a failure."

Read all the rest here: http://nebraska.scout.com/2/1247578.html

Last edited:

Nice to see that they continue to recruit the committed kids hard too....they way it should be....

Like I have said about Bo....he is family oriented to a T...runs a clean program and wins...and these kids and their parents see that....and Natter nailed it in the part I posted in the OP....

Good read, RR, thanks for that. Nice to see Bo continue to recruit "the right way".

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back