• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Python hunting in FL

Never done it but I hate snakes soooo maybe someday.

Yeah, umm, ... if I'm going hunting in Florida, I'm going to choose hogs over pythons. I'd also choose Osceola turkeys over pythons. I'd pick gators over pythons. I'd definitely pick iguanas over pythons.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Yeah, umm, ... if I'm going hunting in Florida, I'm going to choose hogs over pythons. I'd also choose Osceola turkeys over pythons. I'd pick gators over pythons. I'd definitely pick iguanas over pythons.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.
If you're scared of snakes a wild boar may put you into the grave. Those f'ers are not to be played with.

My son went gator hunting last week. Apparently that's a business in Florida where guides take you out.

I think I'd rather deal with a python than a gator or a wild boar. As long as I can get to my knife I think I have a better chance with the python.

The answer is just stay the heck out of Florida, problem solved. But I am glad someone goes after those critters, it sure wouldn't be me. I don't even like worms. I think I can trace my fear back to Adam and Eve.

Are they good eatin'?
I don't think so.

It is gator hunting season as well. A friend of mine was out Monday. They all stayed a good distance from him and his boat until 10am (when you have to stop for the day)...then they started walking up to him.

Python hides are good for lots of stuff. Growing market for it.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back