• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Putting it all on one Post for us

Scott’s a great football mind. Proved it at Oregon and CFU. But, I think he would be best served to stop channeling his inner Tom Osborne.

Different time. Different generation.

If he looked weak to the public in dealing with MW then what do you think the locker room must think? And all the pandering for a perceived mega talent. That’s directly from the TO playbook. Would the same occurred for a third stringer? Hell no.

I get you need to stick up for your recruits. But you also need to have some discipline in your program. Those 1/2 game penalties were a joke. Completely worthless.

Dollars to donuts, NU plays harder this weekend just because this distraction is over for the time being. Although, granted it would be difficult to top that pattycake effort in Minny.

Scott’s a great football mind. Proved it at Oregon and CFU. But, I think he would be best served to stop channeling his inner Tom Osborne.

Different time. Different generation.

If he looked weak to the public in dealing with MW then what do you think the locker room must think? And all the pandering for a perceived mega talent. That’s directly from the TO playbook. Would the same occurred for a third stringer? Hell no.

I get you need to stick up for your recruits. But you also need to have some discipline in your program. Those 1/2 game penalties were a joke. Completely worthless.

Dollars to donuts, NU plays harder this weekend just because this distraction is over for the time being. Although, granted it would be difficult to top that pattycake effort in Minny.

How would Kirk have handled it?

How would Kirk have handled it?
Not to mention Scott may consider stopping the TO references in press conferences. Makes him look like he’s gathering support from a losing battle with MW by using TO’s legacy. Teams look for leadership from the top. Not rationalizations that this is how it was done in the 90’s.

Last edited:
Not to mention Scott may consider stopping the TO references in press conferences. Makes him look like he’s gathering support from a losing battle with MW by using TO’s legacy. Teams look for leadership from the top. Not rationalizations that this is how it was done in the 90’s.

Is there anything you actually like about Nebraska football, Tom Osborne, and Scott Frost?

Currant lack of depth and talent requiring a mix and match of players. A few we have do not fit either offense (sure wish Ahman still had eligibility). Holding back some redshirts necessary for them to grow into BIG players. No QB could do better with the defensive line in our backfield most of he game. Struggling with what we have. Hope for improvement and continued effort. We need to win six for the extra practices. Optimistic but realistic.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back