• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue will be no gimme

No I am not happy. But my happiness nor yours nor any other fan should be tied to whether NU wins or loses. I love my team. But we are not entitled to anything as fans. That is why I find comedy in the Huskers have to win xxxx games. Actually they don't. It would be great to see any Natty or 3 in my life. But if not as long as they make the University and state proud I am okay with that
Well said. But as a sports fan, it's a fine line between apathy and sanity! :)

Exactly, no one has a clue on the number 2 QB. Why?
He's looked good when he's come in this year. Don't get me wrong, until this game AM was having a very good year, but whatever injury he has had him playing at like 25%. Bringing in Smothers for at least a series or two to see what he can do does no harm considering we obviously lost. I want a healthy AM. Should Teddy play with 4 torn ligaments over Benhart just because he is better when healthy. People take this opinion as a slight over AM and its not...its common sense.

Well said. But as a sports fan, it's a fine line between apathy and sanity! :)

I am frustrated as most. The comedy of the people wanting to pull the rip cord on Frost (believe me I understand) and then saying "oh we will just go out and wave money at such and such and they'll come" is more delusional than thinking Frost, if given the time and TOLD he needs to make changes, will never be successful. This season has been very rough on how NU has lost. Brutal. And remember, the bulk of my life (I am 57) NU and 9 wins plus was a foregone conclusion. Not anymore. There are just so many reasons for that. We have people float names like Campbell and Fickell and others that, truth be told, have had LIMITED success like Frost has.

I hope Trev Alberts reads this as comedy as well and realizes that if you get rid of Frost, you had better have someone who has had longstanding success, who can restore our physicality on BOTH sides of the ball AND is ready to commit 10 plus years to bring stability. That is a really short list. A REALLY short list--the only ones to come to my mind are Shaw, Whittingham, Petersen, Stoops, etc. Are any of them willing to come here? Answer honestly.

Mediocre means winning less than half of your games.

Definitions of Mediocre

moderate to inferior in quality
synonyms: second-rate inferior
of low or inferior quality lacking exceptional quality or ability
synonyms: average, fair, middling ordinary
not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree
poor to middling in quality
Synonyms: bad
having undesirable or negative qualities

Pretty much describes Frost's teams
First time I ever heard the word mediocre was when I was a kid discussing 1967-1968 with my mom. She called them the mediocre years.

We went 6-4 both years.... but, we went 3-4 both years in the Big 8... so we were definitely mediocre in our conference play.

I don't think we blow them out but I think we win.

I hope they stay ranked. It will be Frost's first win versus a ranked team.

Bookmark it.

Iowa was a fraud. Their schedule was ridiculously easy. If Ped St QB does not get hurt Iowa loses that game.

I think we beat Iowa.at home too. We just need one more win.
I have some land in Florida to sell you.

Reactions: jtf

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back