• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Purdue v. NU Game Thread - 11/3/17

I just got back. Congratulations to the Huskers as they beat Purdue 3-1 (25-22, 21-25, 26-24, and 25-23). They are now 19-4 overall, and 12-1 in the Big Ten. Next up is Indiana tomorrow night at 7:30 pm.

Thanks to Ackos for stepping up and doing the updates.

I was listening to the audio broadcast, and it sounded like Purdue was playing loose; playing like it was the 'hunter.' And even though the Huskers didn't have their 'A' game tonight, they managed to repel an inspired opponent playing with nothing to lose. The "Hunted" proved their worthiness again. I really like this team.

After the game, Cook seemed happier than anytime I've heard him after a match this year. Even the Penn State blanking. The women faced adversity, and came through like champions.

Purdue, Michigan State, and Wisconsin will be tough outs in the NCAA tournament. They're the second tier in the B1G, but all three are dangerous. Let's hope the NCAA committee understands the B1G conference is a grind, and tries to separate the B1G teams into different regionals when tournament selection comes around.

I hope the new AD was there tonight. He was supposed to be. If he was, he certainly got an eyeful and an earful.

Sorry to miss the game. Taking care of Linda (new knee) and delivering photos to folks at the Sr Ctr dance. Taking my dog for a ride. Before all that, doing dishes. What's a man to do? ;)

Congrats, Ladies! You are #1!!! GBR!!:Cheer2:

Thanks to Ackos for stepping up and doing the updates.

I was listening to the audio broadcast, and it sounded like Purdue was playing loose; playing like it was the 'hunter.' And even though the Huskers didn't have their 'A' game tonight, they managed to repel an inspired opponent playing with nothing to lose. The "Hunted" proved their worthiness again. I really like this team.

After the game, Cook seemed happier than anytime I've heard him after a match this year. Even the Penn State blanking. The women faced adversity, and came through like champions.

Purdue, Michigan State, and Wisconsin will be tough outs in the NCAA tournament. They're the second tier in the B1G, but all three are dangerous. Let's hope the NCAA committee understands the B1G conference is a grind, and tries to separate the B1G teams into different regionals when tournament selection comes around.

I hope the new AD was there tonight. He was supposed to be. If he was, he certainly got an eyeful and an earful.
Illinois will be tough in the NCAA too. With NU having seven matches left and no ranked opponents to face, we need to run the table for a Big10 championship and top 4 seed. Go Huskers.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back