• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Problems with Admiral

RedStones

If you aren't on the right, you're wrong.
10 Year Member
I have a subscription with Admiral so I don't have to view adds. Today something has happened and I cannot view the forums unless I remove my ad blocker.

I was able to login to Admiral and my subscription is still active so I'm not sure what's going on.

I've cleared my cookies and rebooted but it hasn't had any effect.

Any ideas?

I have a subscription with Admiral so I don't have to view adds. Today something has happened and I cannot view the forums unless I remove my ad blocker.

I was able to login to Admiral and my subscription is still active so I'm not sure what's going on.

I've cleared my cookies and rebooted but it hasn't had any effect.

Any ideas?
I had a call with them today. Will put you in touch with them.

I had a call with them today. Will put you in touch with them.

Seems to be working correctly today. I didn't do anything or change anything so wherever the issue was it seems to have been corrected.

I'm having an almost identical problem. I have add blocker for Chrome. When I try to login I'm given a choice to disable or subscribe. When I click already a subscriber, I'm taken to Admiral which does not recognize my subscription. I followed the prompts which eventually allows me to purchase a subscription using the same email address as my current subscription (which should not be possible). Prior to today I could open HM using Edge leave it open, then open with Chrome and browse add free. Now, that tactic no longer works as the demand screen will not close when using Chrome.

I'm having an almost identical problem. I have add blocker for Chrome. When I try to login I'm given a choice to disable or subscribe. When I click already a subscriber, I'm taken to Admiral which does not recognize my subscription. I followed the prompts which eventually allows me to purchase a subscription using the same email address as my current subscription (which should not be possible). Prior to today I could open HM using Edge leave it open, then open with Chrome and browse add free. Now, that tactic no longer works as the demand screen will not close when using Chrome.
Sent them an email and copied you.

Fyi. There is one betting add that has been sneaking through for the past several days.

Screenshot_20231219_111356_Samsung Internet.jpg

That is a text link that I created. Admiral does not block text links. I also created the Omaha Steaks one.

I'm using Samsung browser with adblocker and today I'm having the same issues with not recognizing I'm a subscriber.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back