• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Problems at the ticket office?

BigRedAvenger

Poster of Substance
5 Year Member
I’ve seen other schools using mini packages to sell tickets, but never thought I would see it at Nebraska. Not a bad deal if you can only make it back for a few games a year. Looks like they let you pick the 3 games.

I thought it was wild too.
I believe it is a very limited supply and in
South Stadium rows 80 to 96 or so.
Interesting for sure.

Looks like the 2019 season is huge for making continued progress on the field and for attendance purposes for future years. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

I imagine at some point they'll either expand the seat sizes or add more club seats and lower the overall capacity.
Agreed, I think capacity will be reduced in the near future.

Meh. Nothing to see here. They're just trying to get rid of a few nosebleed tickets.

I know because that's where I sit.

Also agreed, a few tickets here or there is not a real big deal, but it appears to be trending to a few more each year. Will be interesting to see what happens.

I have been thinking about this a bit more. I do not think this is a result of slow ticket sales. I think that this is a way for Moos to cater to people who do not have the money to get full season tickets but like to attend multiple games. Almost every other team in the country offers packages like this. Just good business.

I have been thinking about this a bit more. I do not think this is a result of slow ticket sales. I think that this is a way for Moos to cater to people who do not have the money to get full season tickets but like to attend multiple games. Almost every other team in the country offers packages like this. Just good business.
I had that thought too. It would be a good idea I think. At least worth testing to see if there are people who want it.

Semi-unrelated to the post, I don't understand the logic behind the student section location. Wish they had access to more seats either in the endzone or closer to the visitors side.

Semi-unrelated to the post, I don't understand the logic behind the student section location. Wish they had access to more seats either in the endzone or closer to the visitors side.

Maybe the students need to earn it by showing up on time, attend all games despite the weather, put their phone down occasionally, and filling up their section regardless of the opponent. Yeah...I said it. :thumbsup:

giphy.gif

:Sarcasm:

Last edited:
OU is running something similar. It’s all six games but you have a different seat for every game. I’m sure 99% of the seats are in the visitor section when teams return tickets.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back