• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Private messaging

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberbach

Founding Father
20 Year Member
I know this isn't football related but I wanted to try to get in touch with a mod or administrator to address an issue I'm having with PM's. When I try to send a PM I get a notice that I must wait 60 seconds between PM's and to try again later.... but I'm not able to actually send one. I've tried this several times with the same result. Anybody else having any difficulty with this?

Oh, and just to make this football oriented... I think Taylor is gunna be lights out in his passing game this year, which should open a few lanes for him to exploit with his legs. Heisman baby! BBR :)

Last edited:

Red Reign that's nice of you to pretend that you didn't take away his PM rights, but when is someone going tell Cyber the truth? And, which of you is going to break the news to him?

We may need to start another "Where are they now?" Threads. Cyberbach would have to be the first we should ask about.

There is a throttle check set at 60 seconds. That keeps spammers from using pm to spam. Can you receive pm's?

Last edited:
There is a throttle check set at 60 seconds. That keeps spammers from using pm to spam. Can you receive pm's?

Try me medic, I haven't received one in a while. And yes I understood the throttle check, I have encountered it before when I would send several PM's consecutively, but this was just a singular event and I was not able to send it at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Throttle Check"

"60 seconds"

"I've experienced it before"

:banana::rolfl::stickouttongue::lol::wow::wave::rockon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back