• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Priority 4 star recruits for 2021?

Just offered the other day by Notre Dame, they're your biggest competition IMO
The last football player from Council Bluffs I can remember going to Notre Dame was Brian Ratigan from St. Alberts in the late 1980s.

Not particulaly surprising, as Council Bluffs traditionally doesn't produce a lot of FBS football. Lewis Central has had a good run recently though.

The last football player from Council Bluffs I can remember going to Notre Dame was Brian Ratigan from St. Alberts in the late 1980s.

Not particulaly surprising, as Council Bluffs traditionally doesn't produce a lot of FBS football. Lewis Central has had a good run recently though.
Max Duggan was offered by Notre Dame and it was his dream school but not the right fit for him. LC is going on 8 straight years of at least 1 kid with a D1 offer. 2022 Dt Hunter Deyo is the latest

4. Yanni Karlaftis-OLB
Lives in West Lafayette, and his brother was a highly touted freshman who signed with the hometown Purdue Boilermakers last year. I'd be shocked if Yanni doesn't follow his brother, but that's based on nothing more than what I've read online from recruiting media.

Seems like the kid respects and likes our staff. But jt will be incredibly tough to reel him in.
Bollers' dad played at Iowa with Chinander, and they're still pretty tight. I think Chin's connection seems to be stronger than the Hawkeye legacy connection.

Lives in West Lafayette, and his brother was a highly touted freshman who signed with the hometown Purdue Boilermakers last year. I'd be shocked if Yanni doesn't follow his brother, but that's based on nothing more than what I've read online from recruiting media.

Bollers' dad played at Iowa with Chinander, and they're still pretty tight. I think Chin's connection seems to be stronger than the Hawkeye legacy connection.
Was talking to a former Hawkeye player I know and he seems to think that Bollers is waiting to get an offer from Stanford and if he does it’ll be a done deal

Sam McKewon recently said that he thinks Bollers' recruitment will come down to Wisky, NU, and Iowa State. Given where he lives and the fact that he's a legacy, I don't understand why Iowa isn't a bigger factor here. Maybe defensive fit?

Might be the biggest need of this early 2021 class. I've heard him called the best pass rusher in the midwest this class, something we desperately need.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back