• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Cayden Green Commits To OU

This is potentially really good news for Nebraska

He really like Donovan Raiola

Last edited:

I think we have a real chance as he was really impressed with Donovan Railoa

Fingers crossed :Biggrin:

Between Amir Herring, Bo Hughley, Zalance Heard and Cayden Green, it'd be nice to pull at least one of them.

Hughley, despite enjoying his trip, is probably a long shot. I mean, it's not easy to pull a Georgia kid off his commitment to the home-state Bulldogs. But hey, he's visiting other schools (just saw Auburn), so you certainly don't stop recruiting him.

The other three are more realistic, with Herring being someone I think you get eventually. Luckily for you, Michigan is targeting guys higher on their board and that might net you one of the better interior guys in the Big Ten footprint.

It's like I wrote a while ago in regards to Knutson before his offer; the staff was smart to get Gottula, Sledge and Knutson on board, that way they can focus their time and effort into a select group for the final couple spots.

Between Amir Herring, Bo Hughley, Zalance Heard and Cayden Green, it'd be nice to pull at least one of them.

Hughley, despite enjoying his trip, is probably a long shot. I mean, it's not easy to pull a Georgia kid off his commitment to the home-state Bulldogs. But hey, he's visiting other schools (just saw Auburn), so you certainly don't stop recruiting him.

The other three are more realistic, with Herring being someone I think you get eventually. Luckily for you, Michigan is targeting guys higher on their board and that might net you one of the better interior guys in the Big Ten footprint.

It's like I wrote a while ago in regards to Knutson before his offer; the staff was smart to get Gottula, Sledge and Knutson on board, that way they can focus their time and effort into a select group for the final couple spots.

Agree

Two would be better ha ha

Great post thank you

Agree

Two would be better ha ha

Great post thank you
I would assume Green, Herring, Heard, and Hughley are all higher on the board than Sia. I have seen some talk that Sia might commit in the next few weeks. Would we take him right now with at least some of those other guys in play?

I would assume Green, Herring, Heard, and Hughley are all higher on the board than Sia. I have seen some talk that Sia might commit in the next few weeks. Would we take him right now with at least some of those other guys in play?

If they are actually in play it's probably un-commitable

If he comes onboard it will send a message

Sis has others visits he is taking too over the next 2-3 weeks

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back