• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PRIME.. what?

Last edited:
12 years? Holy moly! At least Bluff fans won't be huckstered that long
That is the funniest thing I've read today.... that is hilarious..... I mean, well that is to bad. This is the statement I was laughing about below........
It must really be getting bad in Colorado. Deions fiancee hit the transfer portal.

Last edited:
Aww, come on, Ruff - you all should have known that you were inviting scrutiny when you hired Deion Sanders to be your coach. It’s all part and parcel of the deal, and frankly, he loves the attention. You all need to just embrace it and learn to live with it, good, bad and ugly…
You wantcha ya some, you gotcha some.

Classy as usual
What did you expect when you hired Deion. First it's the recruits, then the coaches, then the players, and now the fiancee.

1.jpg

I'm guessing his reputation and status as a former player and his over the top personality will connect with another excellent skill player or two this off season and they'll at least be able to replicate 2023 level success from a W/L standpoint. From there, I just don't see it.

Line's aren't bought, they're built. They have to recruit and develop and that takes years.
To make matters worse for buffs they are losing two starters on the offensive line to graduation and two to the portal and one additional linemen on the two deep to graduation.

it’s even worse on the DL: 5 of the top 6 defensive linemen are gone due to graduation.
When you lose that much experience from a bad team. WOW.
I’m not saying he won’t do what he did last year (hit the free agents). But we see how that played out.

Last edited:

To make matters worse for buffs they are losing two starters on the offensive line to graduation and two to the portal and one additional linemen on the two deep to graduation.

it’s even worse on the DL: 5 of the top 6 defensive linemen are gone due to graduation.
When you lose that much experience from a bad team. WOW.
I’m not saying he won’t do what he did last year (hit the free agents). But we see how that played out.
Imagine this scenario. Over two deep from the portal, room for 20 new recruits, HS or portal, your backups are likely portal guys, you portal over them, its chaos.

Narrowing the meaning of staff is noted
You must be fun at parties. Nehunter88 said Coach Prime loses another coach. He wasn't a coach. Therefore CP didn't lose another coach. Why not say Nehunter88 broadened the meaning of "coach" instead of me narrowing the meaning of "staff"? Just an argumentative grouch I guess.

You must be fun at parties. Nehunter88 said Coach Prime loses another coach. He wasn't a coach. Therefore CP didn't lose another coach. Why not say Nehunter88 broadened the meaning of "coach" instead of me narrowing the meaning of "staff"? Just an argumentative grouch I guess.
Sure, he was in 22. His actions were to work with players off the field.
A huge hit, and snubbed by Neon as the current rb coach not retained in that position, which is fine, but now a huge hit to the community.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks