• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

PRIME.. what?

I have conflicting views on the Hagan situation. First, when legacy folks start getting pushed out, that's not usually a good sign- see the Steve Pederson era at NU.

But....if Hagan wants to truly be a coach and that's where his passion is, he has to know it is unrealistic to expect every new CU head coach to keep him around. Even Deion, as much as its fun to beat up on him for a circus atmosphere, should be allowed to pick and choose his coaches. If you want to be a college football coach, you have to be willing to uproot and go find new opportunities. You aren't entitled to anything.

I have conflicting views on the Hagan situation. First, when legacy folks start getting pushed out, that's not usually a good sign- see the Steve Pederson era at NU.

But....if Hagan wants to truly be a coach and that's where his passion is, he has to know it is unrealistic to expect every new CU head coach to keep him around. Even Deion, as much as its fun to beat up on him for a circus atmosphere, should be allowed to pick and choose his coaches. If you want to be a college football coach, you have to be willing to uproot and go find new opportunities. You aren't entitled to anything.
Well, since this doesn’t fit our narrative, it‘s invalid ;)

But seriously - very good points…

It's not that though, twice he wasn't included in coaching changes, both times he was assigned other duties. For whatever reasons, he decided to move on, and yes, he was surprised.
He maybe couldn't stay any longer, which tells me it went beyond coaching and was a staff thing, and Neon and Co hire the staff.

Ok this guy makes Deion look good.

On Wednesday, the ennui of Huff's sophomore slump was ratcheted up by one of the bluntest quotes of the 2023 season. Huff was asked by Cassidy Wood of WOWK-TV in Huntington, W.V. about quarterback Cam Fancher entering the transfer portal.

"There isn’t a lot of money for NIL and the fans hate him," Huff said. "The kid has been miserable."

Ok this guy makes Deion look good.

On Wednesday, the ennui of Huff's sophomore slump was ratcheted up by one of the bluntest quotes of the 2023 season. Huff was asked by Cassidy Wood of WOWK-TV in Huntington, W.V. about quarterback Cam Fancher entering the transfer portal.

"There isn’t a lot of money for NIL and the fans hate him," Huff said. "The kid has been miserable."
That coach should have been telling that kid though your pockets may be NIL greener, the grass may not as to the fans.

I didn't click the link because it's clearly click bait or someone is smoking Crack. Just made me laugh. They'll be lucky to make a bowl game.

Half the coaching staff will be new. Their OL was terrible and will likely be worse next year. If they lose their QB they will likely lose every game afterwards.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks