• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Priest Willis

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyWarrant

Red Shirt
10 Year Member
Had an opportunity to watch him play here last night. He is a man among boys! He was only involved in a few tackles, but Maricopa High went away from him all night long. He did cause a safety on a punt. He aimed for in front of the punter, but the punter tried to side-step and Priest still was able to recover and get an arm around him. The punter tried to dump the ball, but was called for grounding. In pass coverage he jammed the receiver on every play and was like a glove. Granted, he wasn't covering Kenny Bell, but was spot on for each play. He was done for the night in the middle of the third quarter, due to the score. He ended the night driving a kid into the ground on a sweep. I would love to see this beast in the Scarlet & Cream!!

We have a real good shot at him....his trainer is an ex-Husker and he is a big fan of Nebraska...

Had an opportunity to watch him play here last night. He is a man among boys! He was only involved in a few tackles, but Maricopa High went away from him all night long. He did cause a safety on a punt. He aimed for in front of the punter, but the punter tried to side-step and Priest still was able to recover and get an arm around him. The punter tried to dump the ball, but was called for grounding. In pass coverage he jammed the receiver on every play and was like a glove. Granted, he wasn't covering Kenny Bell, but was spot on for each play. He was done for the night in the middle of the third quarter, due to the score. He ended the night driving a kid into the ground on a sweep. I would love to see this beast in the Scarlet & Cream!!

Thanks for the report! :)

He was at the UCLA vs Nebraska game. Said the outcome didn't really matter. To me it would always be in the back of my head.

i can't imagine anyone wanting to play for a defense that looked like it did last night.

Top Talent wants to play for the best teams. I.E look at bama, LSU, Oklahoma, . They plug new players in each year with no drop off.

Sometimes guys see issues that they know they have the skills to fix. Might of left feeling like he could help the D get back it's game

Could not disagree with you more....

First buidling realationships are HUGE....second early opportunities to play....which in this case is there and finally location...are the three biggies....

And we have a connection....

He was at the UCLA vs Nebraska game. Said the outcome didn't really matter. To me it would always be in the back of my head.

i can't imagine anyone wanting to play for a defense that looked like it did last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back