• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Pretty sure we will lose a Q-B

Status
Not open for further replies.
NEver really saw any chance of him coming to NU. Too bad because Crabtree (yeah yeah, I know) was on the radio the other day and said that until he saw Starling play that Adrian Peterson was the best H.S. player he had seen. That's saying a lot. Guess he went off for 300+ rushing in a playoff game. Hard to compete with the Millions though...maybe Auburn will take a run at him.

Why is he even going through the motions? Surely he's not gonna risk injury playing football and ruin his pro baseball career?

A chance to make millions at age 18 doing something great. Yeah, I think we all would have taken that. Maybe he'll join us in a few years if bb doesn't work for him.

Good for Bubba! If he needs to come back to NU for some college and a little football down the road...? so beit

I never have gotten my hopes up that he will play for the Huskers. Still really want him to, but never have expected that. The only good news here is that he probably won't be a decommit that will play for someone else either.

I played baseball through college and honestly had I been a first rounder, and offered a decent bonus, I'd take it....when you compare the health aspects of the two sports you not only can have a longer career in baseball, but don't have to deal with the long term haealth issues that football career brings....

I played baseball through college and honestly had I been a first rounder, and offered a decent bonus, I'd take it....when you compare the health aspects of the two sports you not only can have a longer career in baseball, but don't have to deal with the long term haealth issues that football career brings....

You weren't a first rounder? :)

Totally agree RR.

He can go play baseball with his money he will get for being a high 1st rounder, and if it doesn't pan out, come play football for the Huskers.

I really would question any other way as it appears he is looking at big money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back