• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Press conference with Darin, after today's win vs BU

Love the attitude Darin brings. No BS, calls a spade a spade, but Darin fiercely believes in his team. The fact that this team doesn't quit, and has pulled so many games out in late innings comes directly from their coach.

Also good to hear that Deleon can go. And again, the attitude. We WILL pitch Deleon on Monday. Like losing before getting to Monday simply isn't an option that will happen.

Love the attitude Darin brings. No BS, calls a spade a spade, but Darin fiercely believes in his team. The fact that this team doesn't quit, and has pulled so many games out in late innings comes directly from their coach.

Also good to hear that Deleon can go. And again, the attitude. We WILL pitch Deleon on Monday. Like losing before getting to Monday simply isn't an option that will happen.

But not for errors, we could have made the Supers :( I really believe that.

But not for errors, we could have made the Supers :( I really believe that.

Yes.. Really looked like we were the victim of nerves/jitters. Uncharacteristic fielding errors did us in. Okie State would have been a very tall order, especially to beat twice in a row. Kubat and DeLeon would have had something to say about it though :)

Can't really put into words how much I enjoyed this season of Husker baseball though! To watch this team from day one, and see the progress they made throughout the season was very gratifying to say the least. As a fan, very proud of the team and cannot wait to see which players step up next year to take us further.

Lookin' forward to it!

:corn2:

Yes.. Really looked like we were the victim of nerves/jitters. Uncharacteristic fielding errors did us in. Okie State would have been a very tall order, especially to beat twice in a row. Kubat and DeLeon would have had something to say about it though :)

Can't really put into words how much I enjoyed this season of Husker baseball though! To watch this team from day one, and see the progress they made throughout the season was very gratifying to say the least. As a fan, very proud of the team and cannot wait to see which players step up next year to take us further.

Lookin' forward to it!

:corn2:

Well said! :thumbsup: Next year will be even more fantastic!! :woohoo2:

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back