• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Preseason Coaches Poll Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meh about where we deserve at this point. Only thin I thought was interesting was that UCLA was reanked. We pretty much schooled them. The important thing is if we can win our first three we will probably be ranked going forward.

Meh about where we deserve at this point. Only thin I thought was interesting was that UCLA was reanked. We pretty much schooled them. The important thing is if we can win our first three we will probably be ranked going forward.

With Oregon ranked 22nd, that looks to be the case.

Coaches believe that, in the Big Ten West, Iowa, Wisconsin and Northwestern will all be better than Nebraska. Iowa and Wisconsin I can understand. But I will have to see it to believe it with Northwestern.

Coaches believe that, in the Big Ten West, Iowa, Wisconsin and Northwestern will all be better than Nebraska. Iowa and Wisconsin I can understand. But I will have to see it to believe it with Northwestern.
They beat us last year and won 10 games so I see their point. I think we beat them this year but as many have said we need to prove it on the field.

# 5 - Ohio State
# 8 - Michigan (OVERRATED IMO)
#11 - Michigan State
#15 - Iowa (OVERRATED II IMO -- FLASH IN THE PAN LAST SEASON)
#27 - Wisconsin
#34 - Northwestern
#38 - HUSKERS
#49 - Indiana :rolleyes:

Where's Wyoming (Bohl's crew) and Fresno placement ??? :Biggrin:

Last edited:

A 9-3 season will get us ranked. I think that is very possible and I'm hoping for better.

I just can't get worked up either way about this at this stage. We've been so mediocre for so long now that it doesn't even surprise or depress me anymore. Hopefully this is the year we start to turn the tide.

Based on our results last season...this shouldn't be a surprise to anyone. Unless you drink too much Kool-Aid. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back