10 Year Member
1. That was an ugly loss to Everton. Not feeling bad for City, and can't overreact after one bad loss, but depending on which way this goes, I could see them falling out of the Europa spot. The top 6 have definitely separated themselves and I don't think Everton has enough to make a run, ManU isn't far out.1. Something bad is happening to the locker room at City. Barring some weird turnaround, Pep is going to have to overhaul that entire roster. The effort is ugly. He's got bad chemistry up there.
2. Is Diego hurt....................or wanting a new contract?
3. Payet is not hurt and wants a new contract. Meanwhile he's simply not going to play?
4. Mkhitaryan is the only player I like watching at ManU. The guy screws up all the time, but he's the only one who regularly can put himself in dangerous advanced positions in order to screw up in the first place. ManU is going to have to look at that roster without bias, because they have a bunch of players who are really average. By the way, that was the best half of football I've seen from Rooney in awhile.
5. Chelsea up 7 on Tottenham and Liverpool; and 8 on Arsenal. Listen, I like how Liverpool plays. But they are winning in spite of their center backs. It's probably going to bite them before too much longer. They are also destined to lose a game due to Mignolet's distribution at some point. Does he purposely put his team in bad positions in order to challenge himself? Lol. Tottenham, Arsenal and Chelsea are your title contenders. I think, if Pep can rid some of the cancer from his roster, City can challenge.
2. Yes. Some crazy, crazy reports coming out, with many saying even if he gets a new contract, he'll still leave in the summer... over one little dust up? Unless he really is going to get 30M from China, I can't see him leaving.
3. He's a joke.
4. Mou just doesn't seem to know how to use the young pups... last year it looked like Martial and Rashford we're the IT thing, this year its crickets more or less from each. If they're not careful, Rooney is going to catch them in goals...
5. If they don't get the Wenger situation figured out, I'm not sure Arsenal will contend all season. I could see them mailing it in. I think its between Tot and Chelsea honestly and unless Tot reinforces a little here in this transfer window, I think it'll be a similar result to last year.