• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Predicting the 2012-13 BCS bowl games (Huskers make it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Reign

Husker Immortal
15 Year Member
FYI.....something to ponder....Nebraska football, despite all of the anguish on this board, is highly thought of around the country as is Bo Pelini.....

FIESTA BOWL
Oklahoma vs. Nebraska
Buzz: It was bound to happen sometime and why not his season. Nebraska bolted from the Big 12 to the Big Ten last season but that doesn’t mean that these two teams and their fan bases will forget the great game between the two. Oklahoma captures the Big 12, thanks in part, to quarterback Landry Jones who is looking to finish off his Sooners career with a bang. Nebraska lands in a BCS bowl despite finishing second in the Big Ten’s Legends Division behind Michigan.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college/2012/01/predicting-the-2012-13-bcs-bowl-games.html

Please excuse me for not making my plane reservations to Phoenix quite yet.

Bloggers for Florida newspapers are as smart as they come. Prepay for everything now and include 4 of everything for me. I will pay you when we land in Phoenix.:thumbsup:

I see no logical reason to discount what this reporter thinks. The only thing I could possibly disagree with is the wrong game. Where is the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP going to be held? There is where you will find Nebraska.:huskerflag:

Next year, Nebraska will beat USC in the Rose Bowl and then beat LSU in the National Title.

There will be a +1. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back