• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Predicted final conference standings

Actually, I don't think it's a matter of what sport... if they win, Husker fans will show up in droves. The Omaha Lancers and Lincoln Stars pack their joints. I don't really know about UNO hockey, but I'm betting they have quite an attendance. Hockey is a pretty rotten TV sport -- but live and in person, it's one of the best.

I don't disagree. However, as far as Wisconsin is concerned, I'm sure it's easier to get fans to hockey games than it would be to outdoor baseball games for most of the spring. I like hockey, but I think there are probably more baseball fans in Nebraska than there are hockey fans.

In one week NUs RPI has dropped from 42 to 72, and SoS has plummeted from 74 to 146 :eek:

Actually, I don't think it's a matter of what sport... if they win, Husker fans will show up in droves. The Omaha Lancers and Lincoln Stars pack their joints. I don't really know about UNO hockey, but I'm betting they have quite an attendance. Hockey is a pretty rotten TV sport -- but live and in person, it's one of the best.

This is very true. And, btw, UNO hockey draws very well -- you'd win that bet.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back