• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Predict the next three games!

How many wins for Nebrasketball in the next three games?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 9 39.1%

Votes: 11 47.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We might be able to pull an upset but it will be just that, an upset. Indiana is probably the most winnable but it's on the road. I'm hoping we compete well and come out of that stretch with enough confidence to maybe get two or three of the next three.

Last edited:
There's still time to vote, but as of Sunday morning, more than 50% think that Nebraska will win one or more of the next 3 games. Conversely, almost 50% think Nebraska will not win one of the next three games.

Since Indiana lost to Rutgers the other day, they will almost assuredly fall in the rankings, spoiling the "3 in the top ten" claim. Still a very difficult schedule.

GO BIG RED!

Just play well with the intensity and Ball Movement we saw against Boston College and that's progress!

I'll stand by 1-2! :Shout:
:Salute:

SUBSEQUENT EDIT(s):
I'll stand by 1-2!
Make that 2-1! ;)

OK, OK ! Maybe a Bridge Too Far! But we almost did it Against #5 Purdue, Coulda, Woulda, Shoulda despite the one-sided officiating and, more importantly, our missed shots at the end! o_O
:Gobigred:

Last edited:
Poll before the Creighton game:

1670197565226.png

So 11 people believed that Nebraska would not win one of the next three games, and 7 people were RIGHT!

EDIT: I'm hoping that the three are correct, or that NO ONE ends up correct!

GBR!

Last edited:

GET TICKETS

Back