• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers Needed

We found out that my mom is dealing with a large, baseball-sized tumor in her bladder and the doctor is concerned about cancer. She has a surgery today to remove the mass and they'll be doing a biopsy to determine if it's benign or malignant.

She lives in Omaha. Would appreciate any prayers you'd like to say on her behalf.
Wow, will do Duck.

We found out that my mom is dealing with a large, baseball-sized tumor in her bladder and the doctor is concerned about cancer. She has a surgery today to remove the mass and they'll be doing a biopsy to determine if it's benign or malignant.

She lives in Omaha. Would appreciate any prayers you'd like to say on her behalf.
Prayers given.

If it helps to ease your mind, my mom went through the same surgery in her late seventies about twenty years ago. Great outcome and medicine has only advanced since.

Thoughts for your mom and you and your family.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back