• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers needed

Never easy to lose someone special in your life, it sounds like she made a lot of great memories with you. Lean on those memories in the days and months ahead and know she will be waiting for you on the other side. Be Blessed!

Condolences from the Max family. From your description I imagine there will be a few Go Big Red chants at the VFW on the day of her funeral.

Oh man Thom, I can't imagine. I am sorry for your loss. Praying for grace for you and your family.

Hope you can find solace in your memories of her. She'll always be in your heart. Peace to you and yours.

Praying for you and your family, Thom. Wow, it's never easy, and when they go too young, what a shock. May you find the peace of Christ that surpasses all human understanding. And may you be blessed with all the great memories of your experiences together.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back