• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers Needed for Lil' All 'N's Mom

Update on Lil' All 'N's mom:

Jess continues to have good days and bad days. She misses home and it was an emotional day that she had to miss her daughter's (Lil' All 'N's half-sister) high school graduation. She watched it on T.V. while simultaneously watching Lil' All 'N's basketball tournament on her laptop. Please keep the prayers going as she has a big week ahead of her. Wednesday is her 30 day mark to see if the T-cell transplant worked. She'll start with a bone marrow biopsy and on Thursday will have a PET scan. We appreciate the prayers and love.

Another update: Lil' All 'N' is praying that his mom's tests go well this week so that she can come back to Salina on Friday. I helped him get a Build-A-Bear this past Saturday so that he could celebrate Mother's Day with her this weekend when she is back. A fellow HM poster sent us $500.00 today for her medical expenses. I cashed the check this evening, and he is going to give her the money with his gift.

In addition to that money, I know several other HM posters gave money to the GoFundMe page. I continue to be grateful and blown away for all of the support, generosity, and prayers.

May you all be blessed.

Another update: Lil' All 'N' is praying that his mom's tests go well this week so that she can come back to Salina on Friday. I helped him get a Build-A-Bear this past Saturday so that he could celebrate Mother's Day with her this weekend when she is back. A fellow HM poster sent us $500.00 today for her medical expenses. I cashed the check this evening, and he is going to give her the money with his gift.

In addition to that money, I know several other HM posters gave money to the GoFundMe page. I continue to be grateful and blown away for all of the support, generosity, and prayers.

May you all be blessed.
Will definitely say a "lil" prayer for Lil All "N" s mom.

My mother us getting ready to go back to Omaha for a 2nd round of harvesting for her stem cell / chemo treatment.

Update on Lil' All 'N's mom....

She had her PET scan and bone marrow biopsy to see if Car- T cell therapy worked...and it did!! The area that lit up on the previous scans was completely gone! Praise the Lord! They can't say "cancer free" yet, but her PET scan showed great results ! Another pet scan will be in 100 days, but her t cells are working! Thank you for all of the prayers and love!

Please continue praying for the family, as her dad is in the hospital following a heart attack last night. They've had their fill of hospitals but still feel very blessed for modern medicine and technology. He'll be in the hospital until at least Tuesday. Thank you all!

Update on Lil' All 'N's mom....

She had her PET scan and bone marrow biopsy to see if Car- T cell therapy worked...and it did!! The area that lit up on the previous scans was completely gone! Praise the Lord! They can't say "cancer free" yet, but her PET scan showed great results ! Another pet scan will be in 100 days, but her t cells are working! Thank you for all of the prayers and love!

Please continue praying for the family, as her dad is in the hospital following a heart attack last night. They've had their fill of hospitals but still feel very blessed for modern medicine and technology. He'll be in the hospital until at least Tuesday. Thank you all!
Thanks for the good news!

And there's still stuff to pray for...

So we'll keep it up!

Update on Lil' All 'N's mom...

After being there for almost 45 days, she returned from KC this afternoon. Lil' All 'N' is happy to have her back in Salina and is grateful that his grandpa is out of the hospital following his heart attack. As always, thank you all for the support and prayers!

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back