• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Locked due to no posts in 60 days. Report 1st post if need unlocked Prayers for Joe Pa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Paterno is in the hospital in serious condition. Let's all say a prayer for him. He is a good man.

He enabled a serial child molester. He may have been a good man in everything else, but when he did that, it defined him.

If I believed in hell, I'd wish he ends up there.

"... and lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy." -- Prayers of Fatima.

Compassion is satiated by prayers of forgiveness, offered for even the unforgivable, and in addition to the victims.

God help you, JoePa. You'll need it.

I believe God, not us, will judge. Meanwhile I pray for the family to obtain solace for the recent travails.

He enabled a serial child molester. He may have been a good man in everything else, but when he did that, it defined him.

Don't worry - you'll believe in it before you know...

I hope your Maker doesn't just you so harshly when you die. I believe a man will be judged on the sum of his entire life and not one mistake he makes in it.

I hope your Maker doesn't just you so harshly when you die. I believe a man will be judged on the sum of his entire life and not one mistake he makes in it.

Typically I'd agree, unless that "one mistake" is enabling a serial pervert to forcibly anally rape countless young boys. I'll raise my glass to JoePa being bent over and on the unwilling receiving end in hell.:cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back