• You do not need to register if you are not going to pay the yearly fee to post. If you register please click here or log in go to "settings" then "my account" then "User Upgrades" and you can renew.

HuskerMax readers can save 50% on  Omaha Steaks .

Prayers and positive vibes appreciated

How are things going for you and your wife @alabamahusker? Prayers continue and Happy New Year!

For the most part I’m good.
Still coughing like a chain smoker and getting energy back. But other than that ok.

Wife is feeling better today for the 1st time.

Glad that all indications are that we seem to have come through relatively unscathed.
We are very grateful.

Unfortunately, our insurance agent and the husband of a close friend Melanie works with both died this week due to COVID complications. They just never could shake it. Very sad and humbling.

For the most part I’m good.
Still coughing like a chain smoker and getting energy back. But other than that ok.

Wife is feeling better today for the 1st time.

Glad that all indications are that we seem to have come through relatively unscathed.
We are very grateful.

Unfortunately, our insurance agent and the husband of a close friend Melanie works with both died this week due to COVID complications. They just never could shake it. Very sad and humbling.
Glad to hear you both are doing better! Sorry to hear about your insurance agent and Melanie’s close friend. Prayers continue for you both and for the families that lost loved ones.

Last edited:

EXCELLENT NEWS of recovery!!!!!! So unpredictable...this thing. :(

Alabama.......what have you been taking as a medication?

Over the counter? Or were you and yours prescribed?

@alabamahusker , how are you and your wife doing? My doc has cleared me now. one thing he did want me to do even after clearing me was to do some deep breathing lung exercises. He told me that its been common that people get pneumonia after covid.

@alabamahusker , how are you and your wife doing? My doc has cleared me now. one thing he did want me to do even after clearing me was to do some deep breathing lung exercises. He told me that its been common that people get pneumonia after covid.
Yes, and don't try to rush back to normal activity too soon. This can lead to a relapse or other health problems.

Glad you are better!
I’m going back today for a recheck and my wife is on Thursday. I have been trying to do the breathing exercises periodically as I had been reading up on that for sure. I’ve never been one to sleep on my back, which in this instance is a good thing as that isn’t healthy for your lungs so I understand. We’ve lost three more people in our little town since I last wrote an update, so it’s pretty crazy around here right now. Thanks for checking in.
GBR

GET TICKETS

Get 50% off on Omaha Steaks

Back